Latest Vineyard News
Aug 20th - CPRDog Rescue
Aug 21 - Build A Charcuterie Grazing Board
Sept 3rd - Jeff Conlon
Visit: Events Page to learn more and to make reservations
The Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries has returned for 2022. It is renamed "Passport to CT Wine Country." 35 wineries are participating
Online ordering of wine is availalbe for pickup or delivery
Pickup of wine is by appointment only
Delivery option: Ship wine gifts to loved ones. Shipping Flat Rate of $15 for 6 bottles and $10 for 12 bottles.
2022 Winery hours are posted
The CT Wine Passport will run this year! There is a name changge to the "CT Wine Country Passport"
More events are planned. Please visit Events Oage for listings and updates
Outdoor Wine Pavilion under a 20X40 tent!!
A Flight of Wine tasting (Economy & First Class)
Inside Tasting Room remains closed to the public
· Local craft beer from Lasting Brass Brewery!!
· Soda, bottled water & snacks for purchase
· Contactless menu access online
· Contactless credit card processing
· Curbside pickup by appointment
· Delivery and shipping of wines
· Bring your own lawn chair & blanket to picnic on grounds
· We are pet friendly
· Wine is available by glass or bottle
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
· All guests reccommended to follow CDC & State of CT guidelines regarding the need to wear mask and practice social distancing
· An outdoor portable bathroom available for use
· Sanitization stations supplied